Terms & Conditions
- Payments;- I can accept personal cheques in any currency but for cheques in currencies other than £ Sterling please add, to cover exchange costs, £9 to the bill if a cheque is over the equivalent of £100; £4 if it's between £50 and £100.(No charge for bills up to £50 - so multiples of these can be used for no exchange charge). Also International Money orders, bank to bank payments or postal orders are acceptable. ALSO, if you are computerised, use a CREDIT CARD to pay to my PayPal account addressing the payment to my e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org the payment will be confirmed by Paypal to me within minutes, thus saving the time otherwise needed for confirming orders and posting cheques etc.This should overcome the problems for customers with computers but without bank cheques.
- Please order without sending payment, You will be advised of the total needed including postage etc. and asked to pay prior to shipment.
- Shipment; UK orders will usually be sent by Royal Mail (1st class) or 48hour Parcelforce. For overseas orders I will quote the cheapest or fastest available depending on requirements. My PBFA membership permits some considerable discounts on some postage methods.
- Condition; I try to follow convention in describing condition. However if books do not satisfy for any reason of condition please advise immediately on receipt and return books; a full refund will then be given.
- Printed catalogues - will normally be sent on publication free of charge to regular catalogue customers - but if contact seems to have lapsed the mailing may cease. New customers and casual enquirers are asked kindly to contribute a nominal £1 per issue (£2 overseas) which includes both book and magazine lists. Customers are asked to let me know if catalogues are no longer needed.